KUA

KUA

4/3/08

Thursday Ramblings ...

Just a few short ramblings ... I should be getting ready for my photoshop class tonight.

Isn't April Fool's Day over?? Tell that to the lughead that tied the kitchen sink sprayer so that it'd soak the next fool that used the sink. Yup, just today and that fool was me - I got soaked!! Payback War is on!! And since no one will fess up to the prank all three of my darling children are targets for paybacks!!

I have no motivation today. Grrrrrrr.

Instead I've been browsing recipes. The family recipe book, gross grub and diabetic recipes mostly. All I know is I'm hungry now! LOL!!


2 comments:

  1. April fools day was too obvious for mom they decided to wait and get you when you least expected it LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, but Single Son got me on April Fool's Day, too!! In the wee hours of the morning, before I even realized what day it was. Damn kids ... it's soooo payback time around here - and yes, I'm waiting until they least expect it! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete