KUA

KUA

4/5/08

So much for studying!

LOL! Married Son and Grandson stopped by for a visit. Married Son is off visiting one of his friends, Grandson is here with me. Trying to study with a not quite three year old is interesting!! No, it's impossible!

As soon as they came over, Grandson took over the computer. "Paint, Grandma, me paint".

Now he's off with Alien reciting his shapes, colors and alphabet. He's taken over her notebook and pen! It's a hoot! Just gotta be involved in everything, that boy does.

As I sit here unable to study I'm listening to the two kids - my Alien and Grandson. Amazing what one not quite three year old does!! He knows how to spell his name. He knows all his shapes including diamond, stars, moons, and hearts. Knows all his alphabet and recognizes numbers. He can also count to ten without help!

Yeah, I'm bragging here!! He's one smart little boy! Daughter In Law spends a lot of time with him, obviously. As much as I doubted her mothering abilities early on, my fears and doubts have been put to rest. She's a damned good mommy. And it shows.

Oh oh ... here comes Trouble!! And he's demanding the computer back!!

"Paint, Grandma. Me paint. NOW!!"


6 comments:

  1. he's got a pretty good grandma, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you have reason to brag and be proud hes a lil smarty pants and his granma has it goin on too with all the study (ok not whilst grandbabies are visiting) and grades you rec. Hes adorable by the way! Hugs. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, hehe, thanks!! He's my reward for surviving my kids!! My little monkey!! Good as gold, too. And that I'm not just saying because I'm Grandma. He really is a well behaved kid! Although I scared the poor kid today when I about panicked as he was reaching for my hundred dollar text book - with his coloring pencils!!

    He is a cutie!! Not only does he know it, but he uses that cuteness to get Grandma to give in!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds cute - I can't wait for the birth of my son's baby in July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, congrats!!! You're going to love to be a grandmother!! You get to love 'em, play with 'em, watch 'em grow up, and spoil 'em rotten ... AND send 'em back home when they're acting up!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete