Another absolutely beautiful day and I have to finish my studying!! Wahhhh, I wanna be outside playing! At least there's only a few more weeks of school and then summer break. I'm not taking summer courses, I wasn't able to get a summer grant. So I'll finally have time to catch up on all the things I want to do!! Yippee!!
I think I'm going to make Sunday my "Gross Recipe" day. Sort of space things out, since I do the Ten Thoughts Tuesday and Friday Fives, too. Thinking maybe I may do diabetic or other recipes on Wednesdays, but only after the semester ends.
Married Son asked me last night to design a flyer for his recycling *business*. Well, not exactly a business, but it does generate extra income until the piloting company is up and running at full steam. So, if any of my local friends (Oakland County, MI) have any old appliances or scrap metal laying around that you want out, please let me know!! There is absolutely NO charge for Son to come pick them up!
On that ... time to go study for a bit. I'm sure I'll be back later to post the first two Gross Grub recipes!!!
Man I wish you guys lived closer to me...I have LOTS of 'recycleables' to get rid of...and I just don't have the energy to do it!
ReplyDelete