Speaking of cars ... I finally have an appointment to get my cracked windshield replaced. Since my car is a '99 they don't have the glass in stock, but they rush ordered it and I'll have a new windshield tomorrow morning. Yippee!! The crack is right in the middle of my field of vision. It's been fun looking around it while I drive. Yup, simple things make me happy. What's even better is that they'll waive my insurance deductable - the windshield won't cost me a dime!!
I've been playing with more animations today. I ended up changing the ones I'll submit as my final projects. Teacher knows me, she knows I'm silly. So of course I'm going to submit silly stuff. And naturally, I just had to do something with squirrels. Hehe ...
That's pretty much how I feel today ... just blah. Just wanna lay around and do a whole lot of nothing.


I love the pic...I wanna lay around all day and be 'blah' too...and it's beautiful outside...we are getting rain today but, not til later. Unfortunately, because of the 'drama' going on in the neighborhood (i.e. trailer park - lol) I have to stay inside with my door locked...ignoring the idiots who knock on my door or try to call me on the phone...sorry, it's a long story...nothing new tho! *sigh* I hope you feel better soon...the blah's always suck don't they? Hugs and lotsa love...MWAH!
ReplyDeleteHannah, yeah, the blahs do suck!!
ReplyDeleteCan't say as I blame you for staying locked indoors. With all that drama, I would too!! That's BS that you gotta put up with it. Hopefully soon you'll be out of Hell!!
About all I did manage to do today besides some more animations were some business type calls I needed to get done. I've also written out a massive chore chart - things I want to do around the house before Married Son and I go on the road with the piloting company. But that's it, that's all I've done today - sit on my butt!!
Maybe it's that chore chart that put me in a blah mood. OMGodess, I've really let things slide around here this semester. I'm paying for that now!
BUT, I've decided that since tomorrow is the last class of the semester I'm going to take the weekend for myself!! Don't know what I'll do, if anything. But I think I may just deserve a weekend for me! After that, I have that chore chart to tackle! I figure three weeks will be enough to accomplish the majority of it, LOL!
Hugs!
Someone's been plaaaaaying!
ReplyDeleteYuppers, Jill, guilty as charged!!
ReplyDeleteTo me...a great day 'off' consists of spending it totally alone and doing whatever it is that I want to....whether that be, sitting on my bum....or....actually getting something constructive done....the point in it is to please yourself and not worry about what anyone else 'thinks' you should be doing with your time....besides, you have practically raised your children and you deserve AT LEAST one day to do whatever the hell it is that you wanna! I hope you have fun...no matter what it is that you do...MWAH!
ReplyDeleteLol, you can have some of our rain - although we've had some nice sunshine my grass is too wet to mow!
ReplyDeleteWales has much more rain than England and the Welsh Valleys are famous for being so green because of it - that was what inspired the Tom Jones song "Green, green grass of home". I'm hoping to have a weekend of doing what I want for a change!! Hugs
Hannah ... and that's exactly what I'm going to do!! I had a gift card for Blockbuster Video and just went and bought four movies. I'm planning on watching them all this weekend. Uninterupted!! Damn ... already forgot the names of them! One's a Jackie Chan comedy.
ReplyDeleteHelen, can I get a rain check on that rain? LOL! I just got back from getting my windshield replaced. I have to keep the car windows down for a few days while the adhesive sets. Not having a garage could make for an icky situation. I just hope no one helps themselves to the contents of my car, not that there's much in it of any value anyway. LOL! Too bad I can't borrow a neighbor's garage for a few days. HUGS!!
ReplyDeleteThats how I fee today Blah.. dont know why theres no reason..and everyone is annoying me LOL... They actually left the house for an hour so I wouldnt grumble...maybe I need to try something creative. Hugs!!
ReplyDelete