The first dozen or so recipes I'll be posting come from a family cookbook that was published many years ago. They are my personal favorites, like the *Nibble Bait* recipe I've already posted. A few of the recipes I haven't made in years. Some, like Uncle Art's Sauerkraut (coming soon!) I've never made but did enjoy when we could get our grubbies on a mason jar or two of it. Ahhhh, now that's sauerkraut!!
Maybe I'll even re-incarnate the "Gross Grub" recipes from my blogging days over at 360 if ya'll are game for some really GROSS looking but delish dishes. Great recipes for making with the kidliens, too.
I'm sure I'll be adding diabetic *friendly* recipes, for obvious reasons, LOL.
I also found some great kids play recipes - things like homemade playdough. I'll be adding them, too. Fun with the kiddies and grandkids on those rainy days!!

I miss the recipes...so post away!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait!
ReplyDelete