KUA

KUA

4/16/08

A Nice Surprise For Me Tonight ...

So Married Son, DIL and Grandson stopped by tonight. Married Son said he had picked up something special for me. A combination belated Christmas Gift he felt he owed me and just a little something to say how proud he is of me for doing so well in college. I didn't feel he 'owed' me a Christmas gift!! Remember he gave me that giant remote control for Christmas. But I wasn't going to argue, after all, what a sweet gesture to give Mom a gift out of the blue. LOL

So, before I could surrender my computer to the little "Paint, Gamma, Me Paint" monster, DIL corners me and tells me to close my eyes ... I feel a large box placed in my hands ... and what do I see??

These ...

 

Yes, Giant Playing Cards. Just to give you an idea of how large they are, my cell phone sitting on top of the cards is about the size of a long pack (100 mm) of ciggies.

Now I understand why Married Son was afraid to come into the room!! He knew I was about to smack the shit out of the little smart ass!!

Sad thing is ... I can read them without my glasses on, where I can't read the giant remote with my glasses off!

Add two more to the payback list!! They're ALL on it now!! Well, besides my precious little grandson. He's safe so far ...


3 comments:

  1. What have we done to deserve kids with a sense of humour like this, mine are exactly the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking we must have pulled a practical joke or two too many as kids ... our children are our *punishment*. Hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL ~Ohh thats not nice but it is funny hahaha make sure you get them back good!! Hugs !!

    ReplyDelete