10 RANDOM THOUGHTS....TAGGED BY Casssie ....actually I volunteered to do this, LOL ...
1. List 10 random things or habits on your page.
2.Tagged bloggers need to post 10 things and post these rules.
3. Choose 5 people and list their names.
4.Leave a comment on their page telling them they were tagged and to read your blog.....
10 Random Things About Me:
1. My folks are still married, 51 years and going strong.
2. When I was growing up I wanted to be either an architect or a gypsy. I even designed my own gypsy caravan once.
3. I was 19 when I got married and when my first child was born. Young, very young.
4. I collect anything related to lighthouses - figures, books, pictures, you name it. I'd love to live in a lighthouse!
5. I HATE scary movies. The exception would be "B" horror movies, those old time cheesey horror films, mostly in black and white.
6. I didn't get my license until I was 17. I was just too scared to drive. Now all I want to do is get behind the wheel and drive. Go figure.
7. I'd love to move somewhere warm. Looks like I'm going to be in Michigan a lot longer than I'd planned on though.
8. Underneath my sloppy *exterior* is an organized person just dying to come out.
9. I hate the idea of working for someone else. I want to be self employed. My own boss, my own hours.
10. I love Multiply. All of my friends are here!
I am supposed to tag people but do it if you want to.
These Ten Thoughts should be easy for us we do it each week. LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing it =)
HUGS good friend
I share #3 with you! Only, I wasn't married, which was a good thing, a VERY good thing.....
ReplyDelete7, 9, and 10 too.....:-)
Cass, LOL!! You know how I struggle with Tuesdays ten thoughts!! And I struggled with this one, too!!! Just something about trying to gather a whole ten in one sitting. LMAO ...
ReplyDeleteGlendagirl, the nice thing about having kids soooooo young is 1) you grow up with them and 2) by the time the kids are grown you're still young enough to enjoy life! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI'm just going to answer this here..in your box..hope it's ok...I don't really have to change much actually, we are quite similar! *mwah*
ReplyDelete1. My parents didn't even 'officially' have sex (if you wanna know the details...I'll tell ya...it's kinda funny actually...I'm a miracle child)
2. I AM a gypsy (I joke about living in a caravan cuz I live in a trailer - for now)...but my gramma is a gypsy through and through as is my father...they say, "You were born from one so you are one"..and realistically, I am...even though I was raised by a strict Christian mother *double sigh*. (Not that there's anything wrong with being Christian)
3. I didn't have my first child til I was 25 - married a few months later...I'm so glad that I'm now married to a good guy.
4. I collect 'Hello Kitty' stuff and 'witchy' stuff...I love my stuff!
5. I dislike scary movies also...I used to watch them but, after I had children that kind of thing just makes me cringe...weird huh?
6. I didn't get my license til I was 17 either...but, I've been driving (on the old farm mainly) since I was 8 years old - gotta love the hay truck.
7. I like a steady temp of 50-70 degrees...I'm Nordic and can't handle the real hot temps.
8. Underneath my sloppy *exterior* is an organized person just dying to come out. (I don't need to change this...we're the same here.)
9. I hate the idea of working for someone else. I want to be self employed. My own boss, my own hours. (same again)
10. I love Multiply. All of my friends are here! (and again)
Love ya lots hun...x0x0x
Hannah, OMGoddess!! I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for some of the Hello Kitty stuff that we have *somewhere* around here. I think I finally found a good home for it. Hehehe ...
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, temps between 50 and 70 year round would be perfect for me!!
Love ya, too!!! Hugs!
I'll pay you for it...I've been collecting since it first came out...ppl make fun of me but, OH WELL!!! I say, "Hey, Hello Kitty is one of the icons of my time dammit...don't tear down the kid in me!" lol!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I hear that ... I also collect teddy bears and dollhouse miniatures (including a few dollhouses). I don't wanna grow up!!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping the Hello Kitty stuff is still here, if not it's probably in my folks basement being stored. I'll definitely keep my eyes open as Single Son moves out and Married Son moves in - and all that work that goes with moving day (even if I'm not the one moving - drats).
Don't worry 'bout paying ... doesn't do me any good sitting in storage. I'd love to know it's being enjoyed!! Now ... all I gotta do is find it!! (Refer to random thought number 8)
HUGS!!
One place I am going to take Chris (when she finally gets here LOL) the island has two lighthouses, will take some pics fo ya!! Oh and if you message me with your address I can send whatever I find about the lighthouses on the island for you. =). Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteHelen, oh, I'd love that ... I'll send you my email addy in a private message!! Thank you!! Hugs!!
ReplyDelete