KUA

KUA

4/20/08

Animations

Here's one of my animations. I'm really tickled with the way they all came out. Still working on one of them, but i will post that as soon as I figure it out, LOL!

Yes, it's Single Son pulling Grandson over for a traffic violation!! I just had to make the Sheriff from Cars Son's patrol car, as it's Grandson's favorite movie!!


 

The rest can be found in my photo album called "My Animations"

I had so much fun on these animations that I'm sure I'll be adding more in the future. LOL!


8 comments:

  1. Cassie, it was a lot of fun!! And not as complicated as I thought it would be, lol. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandson doesnt look too upset by this hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, true, Grandson doesn't look upset ... guess he's one of those who just laugh when they have a run-in with the cops ... you know ... like you see on the show COPS from time to time. LMAO ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Em ... Sorta dorky little projects and real simple animations ... and I had a blast doing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic!!! And I can't believe how big Josh is getting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pengy, I can't either!! He'll be three next month! I can't believe how fast he's grown!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete