Originally I was going to do an ocean with a few fish, make bubbles moving upwards. I got to thinking last night, I did animations with two of my kids and my grandson so I really needed to do something with that remaining kid of mine. It took me all morning, but I finally found the perfect picture to use for my project. I turned Married Son into a bobble head!! LOL!
I haven't shown it to him yet. I'm not sure how he'll respond. Oh, he'll laugh but I'm sure there'll be a smart alecky comment there somewhere. Imagine, one of *my* kids being a smart ass ...


Haha! That's great!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I like it, too. I text messaged Married Son to say he was the subject of my last animation project. His response still has me laughing ... "f* i cant wait to see this" he says. He knows me too well, but he has no idea what I did to him yet!! I emailed it to DIL, she's pretty much thinking I'm deadmeat now!! LMAO
ReplyDeleteOMG... how funny!! You ARE still alive... right???
ReplyDeleteBarely!! LOL! He called me after he saw the email I sent him ... "Hello, Dead Person" he starts off with. He did laugh, though. I didn't tell him I put it up in my blog! I'm not that brave (or stupid)!! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm brave. What's his phone number?
ReplyDeletePengy, sure you're brave ... and if there were 2.300 + miles between me and Married Son I'm sure I'd be brave too!!
ReplyDeleteOmgosh! Thats hilarious! I want to make my hubby a bobble head! Is it hard to do?
ReplyDeleteAngie it's not hard at all ... let me see if I can find the tutorial I used for it!!!! BRB, LOL!!
ReplyDeleteAh-hah!! Here's the link ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCcyprR2iIY
If you have any problems let me know I'd be happy to *try* to answer them!! HUGS!!
That's great, but I'm sure he'll find a way to payback Lol :)
ReplyDeleteAH-hah! Helen!! That's it!! This is paybacks for the jumbo remote control from Married Son on Christmas ... OR ... the giant deck of playing cards I just blogged about!!! But *not* both of them. I'll have to wait a few months for round two!! Hehehehehe ...
ReplyDeleteroflmao oh I didn't realise he was an assignment.. yep thats payback!!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Yup, he was an assignment along with four other animations. Teacher laughed when she saw it. She collects her favorite animations from each class and uses them as student examples for upcoming classes. She "took" my Bobblehead and Alien animations! Said she liked 'em both, but she did give me some suggestions for morphing my Alien into the outer space alien. I'm gonna play with that tomorrow. LOL!
ReplyDeleteCool and dont forget to show us =)
ReplyDelete