KUA

KUA

4/4/08

Friday ...

Oh, typing *Friday* in the title box I realize today's actually Friday, which means it's Friday Five day. I'll have to do that later, as I'm due to leave here shortly. My group from my database class is meeting this morning to work on our final project. We only have two weeks left to design a database for an imaginary company! Getting two of the women in my group to agree on anything is a major headache. I really need to *thank* the teacher for thinking that putting five women together in one group was a good idea. Grrrrrrrr ...

In photoshop class I got my grade for my webpage design. I got 19 points out of a possible 20. I'm happy!! We're working next on animation. I sat up until 3 AM trying to figure out what my animation is going to be. Think I figured it out finally. I made the picture below for Grandson. He loves it. I'm seriously thinking that it'd be a cool animation. Farmer milking a cow (the cow will move it's head and tail) and the farmer with the pitch fork will do something (haven't figured out what yet). The clouds will move across the sky. Should be fun!!



I finally got the usb cable back from Married Son. I really need to find an extra cable or two so I'm not caught short again! Anyway, I've finally been able to get the photos off my camera. I'm still in the process of sorting them out. Did manage to get a few shots of the potholes in the neighborhood. They don't do the damn things justice. That closest one is about three feet wide. They continue further down the road, too.



Gotta love spring in Michigan. They're everywhere!!!

I still have no motivation today. Grrrrr. I really should be getting ready to head up to school to meet with the *girls*. I'm just not looking forward to the bickering that I know will happen. Personally, I don't care. It's a pretend company. In our case cabin rentals. How freaking complicated can they make it? We *own* cabins. We rent 'em out. We have a staff to maintain and clean 'em. We offer the use of free hiking and bike trails, nothing more in the way of *entertainment*. We don't offer room service or have a restaurant on site (WTF is this - the Hilton?). Just basic cabins. Period. It reminds me of grade school the way those two girls bicker back and forth. Just agree and get the damned project over with. How hard is that?? Oy vey!!

Alright. Enough procrastination. I need to leave. Oh, I'm sooooo not looking forward to this. I'll be back later to do my Friday Five.


10 comments:

  1. watch out for potholes on the way there!

    rent out my cabin, will ya? excepting for real? comes with free cat-hair infused decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, we have those over here too.....

    Only because out tax payer money has been going towards OTHER things....

    Good luck with the project, sounds like a cool one, aside from the overload of estrogen...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for thinking of Ken he is doing well. Everything went well and he is home and doing well.

    HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, after the ordeal with the *girls* today, you're on your own renting out your RUSTIC cabin ... yes, we're classifying cat hair as rustic. LOL!!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glendagirl, yup aren't these roads just great!! Reminds me of the Wild West and those wagon trails we learned about in history class! Although, the wagon trails were probably smoother! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie, Glad to hear Ken is doing well!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They just patch the potholes over here, my street is like a patchwork quilt! Have a great weekend, Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been in a class with those same two women!!!!! lol...there's always someone who has to rock the boat and make things more complicated than they really are. Good Luck! As for pot holes...I'll take a pic of my driveway and post it...OMGODDESS...I literally have to put my Jeep into 4 wheel drive when I leave!

    Once again...good luck hun....and Great Job on the Photoshop grade...(((HUGS)))!

    Love ya...x0x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helen, they patch the potholes here, too. But they're doing something wrong!! The potholes come back and worse than before!! There's actually been contests locally to find the biggest pothole and win cash prizes! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hannah, OMG!!! I so wanted to choke the one gal today especially. Won't compromise on anything! Sad thing is her hair-brained ideas are only complicating the project further, creating more than twice the work we need to be doing. I finally had to say that I wasn't feeling well and had to leave ... we worked for three hours on ONE stupid issue. I told them to go ahead and change the project however they felt it needed to be changed, that they didn't need my approval ... I was just sooooooo fed up with the one gal I don't really care anymore! I drove straight for the store after leaving campus and actually bought a chocolate bar to calm me down! Yeah, ME, chocolate. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete