Let the journey from clean and organized to chaos and confusion begin!
KUA
4/20/08
Playing with Photoshop
Of course I just had to do an animation with squirrels!
The first five animations I did for my Photoshop final exam. The remaining are either animations or just pictures I've had fun messing around with. Enjoy.
LOL, Kitty!! Hmmmmm, Great idea!! Thanks!! I bet I could ... but right now it's way over my league! LOL! I'll have to check once I have the time, see if I can find a tutorial on it! Hugs!!
Wow! Can you make the waves crash too?
ReplyDeleteLOL, Kitty!! Hmmmmm, Great idea!! Thanks!! I bet I could ... but right now it's way over my league! LOL! I'll have to check once I have the time, see if I can find a tutorial on it! Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteHey you did rain wtg Lisa!!!!
ReplyDeleteFinally proof hahaha!
ReplyDeleteThese are great =) Hugs!!
hahaha yep I bet he does I do too LOL.
ReplyDeletefOR SOMEONE WHO DIDNT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING You have done really really well !!
ReplyDeleteThanks ... a lot of trial and error ... I just hope the teacher feels the same way! LOL!
ReplyDeleteYup, PROOF at last!! LMAO
ReplyDeleteAnd it was soooooo easy to do once I found the secret, LOL ... gotta love those online tutors!! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteLOL, yup he loves it. Now to get him to NOT run around like the cow afterwards!!
ReplyDeletelmao@ bobblehead
ReplyDeleteHelen, it's my favorite!! He's claiming pay-back wars is on now. Hmmmmm ... I thought it was on a long time ago! Hehehe ...
ReplyDeleteThose are cool...
ReplyDeleteThanks Terry. I'm having a blast playing around with photoshop. It's addictive! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteso cute--love it! who knew squirrels watched animal planet...then again, i suppose that would be the obvious choice for them, right?
ReplyDeletereally--this is superbly done...looks like a professional job!
i love tribbles.....
ReplyDeleteAmy, thanks. I was happy with the way this one turned out. So was the teacher, she kept this to show future students, lol.
ReplyDeleteI haven't played with photoshop lately. I really need to get back into it ... it's so much fun!!
Amy, thanks. I was happy with the way this one turned out. So was the teacher, she kept this to show future students, lol.
ReplyDeleteI haven't played with photoshop lately. I really need to get back into it ... it's so much fun!!