KUA

KUA

4/20/08

Sunday ...

Yesterday was much better than Friday was. Then again, I pretty much locked myself in the house so I could work on homework. The only time I left was when Alien wanted to go up to McDonald's for a shake. I'll be sooooooo glad when she's got her Level 2 driver's license and won't need me in the vehicle with her.

Wow, take a day off from blogging and now I have dozens of blogs by email waiting for me. I'm hoping to actually be able to get to them today!

All those problems with animation have been figured out for the most part! And "L" was right, I was doing it wrong. It was a relief actually, as it made my project so much easier. I still have to figure out how to do two things (make it rain and make bubbles). But dammit, I've figured most of this stuff out on my own!! And in only one day!!

What's funny is that unbeknownst to me, I had the animation program on my computer the whole time! I just didn't know where to look for it! LOL!

I should be able to save them as a .gif and post them here ... nothing fancy, but it's neat to realize it's something I created, no matter how simple ...

Well, off to make rain ... ya'll enjoy your day!




10 comments:

  1. Oh cool, I can't wait to see your gifs! I love animations! Any I have made have not been that fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so great you worked it out am sure you will get the rain worked too!!
    Makes you feel good when you figure out taht stuff huh?
    Hope the rest of the weekend is good Hugs !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, just as soon as I figure out *how* to save them to .gifs I'll post 'em ... my first attempt didn't work - it only showed the top picture and no animation. Drats!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, makes me feel great that I can figure this stuff out! Especially since this was strictly a research it on our own topic. We don't have a textbook for class, and teacher wanted us to explore all the FREE online tutorials for Photoshop, so she only covered a few of the very basics on it! The rest was up to us.

    Now to figure out how to change it all over to gif so ya'll can see my simple but silly animations. Hehehe ...

    Until then, back to making it rain on my computer - well in my picture really, lol.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you always get this computer stuff I love that you do who else would I have to ask for help =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, Cassie, I don't always get computer stuff. However, this type of thing is easy for me (and fun) ... just don't ask me for CSS or SQL help, 'cause I'm so lost in programming!! And yup, I'm always glad to help out if I have the answers. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you figured it out wtg Lisa!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen, and it was quite by accident I figured it out, too!!! LOL! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought the Computer Guru knew everything!! LOL

    When will Alien get her Level 2 driver's license?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, I wish I knew everything ... lmao!

    Students needs to log a total of 30 hours drive time and then take the next level of driver's education classes in order to get the next level of driver's license. Alien's logged about 28 hours of drive time. So ... she'll be a level two driver by about June 1st.

    She already owns her own car, thanks to her father. I didn't want him to, but he bought her a freaking sports car for her first car!! A Grand Am no less! He knew I wanted her first vehicle to be more practical for a beginning driver! Jerk ... so ... she owns a freaking sports car ... will be a level two license driver shortly ... all I can say is if you're in the Oakland County Michigan area ... watch out! LOL! And no, I'm not paying any of the costs for such an impractical vehicle ... he wanted to go behind my back ... he gets to put gas in it, insure it and repair it!! Asshole.

    ReplyDelete