Amy ... on a *roll*, eh? Yup, downhill in a pooper-scooter. Feeling my age today, can you tell? LOL! No, seriously. Got a mailbox full of age related jokes from a retired friend of mine . Thought I'd share a few before I hit that delete button.
LMAO!! Helen, I can just imagine tooling down the road. Some moron is tailgating. He honks. I flip him off. He honks again. This time I flip something else at him. Can't do that with Depends. ;-)
LOL, Helen. Thankfully, the Gremlins never hurt anyone. My luck (and their playfulness) they'd probably wait until there's a cop behind me and then make the damned thing backfire!
hoo boy, you're on a roll today! lmao!
ReplyDeleteLOL....might be a bit chilly in those Michigan winters though....
ReplyDeleteAmy ... on a *roll*, eh? Yup, downhill in a pooper-scooter. Feeling my age today, can you tell? LOL! No, seriously. Got a mailbox full of age related jokes from a retired friend of mine . Thought I'd share a few before I hit that delete button.
ReplyDeleteEm, LOL ... It only gets cold when that spare *tank* is empty.
ReplyDeleteNah I'd rather wear a packet of depends I think than that LOL
ReplyDeleteLMAO!! Helen, I can just imagine tooling down the road. Some moron is tailgating. He honks. I flip him off. He honks again. This time I flip something else at him. Can't do that with Depends. ;-)
ReplyDeleterofl yep but what about your gremlins that might backfire and I'ma klutz I know it would backfire forwards on me hahaha
ReplyDeleteLOL, Helen. Thankfully, the Gremlins never hurt anyone. My luck (and their playfulness) they'd probably wait until there's a cop behind me and then make the damned thing backfire!
ReplyDelete