What's your opinion of automated phone systems?
I love 'em!!
I don't care one way or the other.
Are you kidding? They suck!
I absolutely refuse to deal with them.
I love 'em!!
0
I don't care one way or the other.
0
Are you kidding? They suck!
2
I absolutely refuse to deal with them.
3
I get a "gentle reminder" call that one of my utility bills is now past due and needs to be paid soon. Press 1 if you're the right person to hear their automated message. So, I did, knowing full well if I don't they'll call me ALL DAY LONG!! I ended up in circles. Their automated system malfunctioned and kept sending me back to the beginning of the call. Grrrrrr ...
Then, I have to call the cell phone company, but had a few questions I needed answered first. Plus, I *needed* to add a few services - like caller ID and voice mail. Married Son is using my cell as his business contact number, since I'm pretty much doing secretarial work for him anyway. Soooooo ... after being asked for English or Spanish (and *why* do I have to choose anyway - but that's another pet peeve for later) ... I'm given a menu of selections. In my usual smart assed tone I say "I need to speak to a human". Obviously the techs who programmed this system expected this type of response as I'm told by the computer "I'm sorry, I am unable to connect you to an agent at this time". Nothing I could do would produce a human to interact with. Finally, after hysterical laughter from both myself and Single Son (we are easily amused, can you tell?) he manages to connect to a real live human being!! He throws the phone to me so I can talk to her. She just laughed when I told her she's got the most beautiful human voice I've heard all day.
An hour wasted trying to get a human being to help us!
Is it just me, or are those automated systems really an annoyance?? I refuse to deal with them, give me a real live person!
They're almost as bad as those computer generated phone calls. Look, if you want to talk to me then you better have a human call. Why should I sit through some computerized message if YOU don't care enough to have a human call. Grrrrrrr.
I hate them!!! I wish I had some kind of automated response to kick them too when I finally get a human, it would say something like this...
ReplyDelete"The person that has been on hold for you was on hold for so long that they actually died from starvation and sleep deprivation, please press 1 to send flowers."
I am going to slink back into the corner now. Promise you won't hit me? Part of my job is actually going around to diferent business and setting up the auto attendant. They even use my voice. I am all over Dallas and Fort Worth. So while I understand your frustration ... I'd be out of a job if it wasn't for those things! Lol! Ok, you said you weren't gonna hit me!! Lets talk about the "1" for English "2" for Spanish thing .. I won't be the bad guy in that one! Lol!
ReplyDeleteGlendagirl, OMG!! That's funny!!
ReplyDeleteI usually just start saying "help" or "human" long enough the system freaks out and sends me to a human being. I wish the people that designed this shit would allow from the start the option of "skip this computerized BS and speak to a real live human being".
Especially when their ads say "Our 24-hour service representatives will be happy to help you".
Icequeen ... you know I love ya no matter what!! But ... can you please, please, please set up those systems with one more option?? *Speak to a human being* ... please??? PLEASE??? HUGS!
ReplyDeleteOMGODDESS....those kind of phone calls are literally a bipolar trigger for me...they piss me off in major ways...I have thrown a phone or two even (yeah, overly dramatic I know...but, that's how it is to be me sometimes). I won't do it!!! One time I received an automated call and I actually stayed on the phone long enough to talk to a human being he came on the line all cheerful and stuff...lets just say that he'll never be calling me again. In my mind, if I didn't give you my number...don't freaking call me...my phone is a PERSONAL home number...not a business line...it's rude and wrong in my eyes to torment ppl on their home phone lines. I'm hoping that someday it will stop...I don't see it happening anytime soon though *sigh*. So my answer to your poll is..."I think they suck AND I won't deal with them" EVER....
ReplyDeleteMan, I agree ... it's my personal number. Don't be calling me unless I've personally asked you to!! In a way I miss the days of dial up modems when we had a second line coming into the house. Since it was always connected to the internet I'd give that number out as my "contact" number (like for charge cards, utility companies, whatever). They'd get a busy signal and I had peace and quiet from their damned calls. Didn't even get any sales calls on the regular line either - just the second line, just goes to show that the companies we deal with SELL our numbers to whomever wants to buy it!! Now I just rely on caller ID and "privacy manager" to hopefully weed out the unwanted calls.
ReplyDeleteI still laugh about the time Alien picked up the phone and screamed like a wild child into the receiver. Stopped that one from ever calling back anyway!!
HUGS!!
lol, my kids did some pretty wacky things to telemarketers when they called. Needless to say, we were taken off call lists in a hurry. The wild child scream was a mild one. I think I'm lucky I didn't have the cops called.
ReplyDeleteLOL, Donna!! I'd love to hear the stories!! HUGS!!
ReplyDelete