KUA

KUA

4/25/08

Friday Five

Hello everyone it's that time of the week again for Friday Five this week's theme is brought to you by kwika. This week’s theme is five things on your "to do before you die" list. It could be historical, public or personal be sure to check his page out http://kwika.multiply.com/

Hmmm, five things on my "do before I die" list ...
1) Take a long road trip in a camper. Six months or more on the road. No destination. Just get behind the wheel and drive. See the country. Visit the places my friends call home.
2) Live in a small town. Hopefully a waterfront small town. Maybe I'd find the perfect place in which to live while on that road trip.
3) Own a rat. Now, no eeewwwwws or yuuuuuuucks! Rats are great pets, they're highly intelligent and actually very friendly. A rat would be a great travel companion, too! Hehe ...
4) Visit every lighthouse on the Great Lakes. Heck why stop there?? Why not every lighthouse on both Ocean coasts, too??
5) Either marry a rich man -OR- win a multi-million dollar sweepstakes. This way I wouldn't have to worry about how I'll survive my golden years. LOL!

15 comments:

  1. There are some great lighthouses in Prince Edward Island, Canada. Just make sure to go in the summertime- it's winter there about 6 months out of the year!

    You can catch some in Maine too, on the way up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily, geesh, how could I have forgotten about Canada and it's many lighthouses?? Yup, it's definitely on the list!! Add to that researching my family tree while in Canada and hopefully meeting some new cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting answers but you can keep the rat! Having a rat as a travel companion would insure noone would bother you.
    http://fuzzysworld.multiply.com/journal/item/517/Friday_5_-_5_Things_On_My_To_Do_Before_I_Die_List

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuzzy, LOL! That's true, I'd be left alone, that's for sure!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing about rats is they HAVE to chew to keep their teeth wittled down, so you have to watch them very closely. I've had a coupe of comforters chewed on because I put a rat on the bed with me. They are very friendly and contrary to popular belief, they are very clean. They constantly clean themselves, (when they aren't chewing) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. my uncle had rats and that was his nickname for awhile...they do make great pets
    I like your list

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your list. My future home is an RV!

    I'm new to the group. ~Heidi http://tinyurl.com/67sz8d

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the list too...if you find 2 multimillionaires send one my way...oh no better not what would I tell hubby:o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answers.... just driving and exploring the world as it comes has always been something I dreamt of as a child. My dad does just that every summer for 3 months. Lighthouses are beautiful creations, fading in the modern world. Take pictures!

    I'd rather be a kept woman by a wealthy man for my golden years....Would love to take a break from the ownership game.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had a rat when I was a kid. His name was Nosey. He came when we called him. He would eat from our hands. He didn't smell and was very clean. He never soiled outside of his cage.
    http://luvzoeygirl.multiply.com/journal/item/163/Friday_Five_5_things_on_your_to_do_before_you_die_list._

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come visit us over here and I'll take you to visit some lighthouses.. getting to go to teh top of one the other day was soo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great answers - coming from a small town I can definitely say that I wouldn't give it up for the city and all the stuff that is easily accessed, sometimes its nice to know that you have to plan a trip instead of going, "I'll just pick it up on my way home."

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah yes, traveling the open road, no destination, way to go! And, LOL, I'm still entering the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes - I remember, when I was a kid, dad faithfully entering the sweepstakes now I do it too (online) so one of us is bound to win and be set for life.....right?! =)
    Here's mine: Before I die

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nothing wrong with rats--well, I take that back. I forgot when I discovered they're nocturnal & chew like crazy at night. I had a couple back in college. They were cool pets, except for keeping me up the night before exams. :)

    ReplyDelete