KUA

KUA

4/5/08

Friday Five

This week's prompt is brought to us from our Friday Fiver, Bren, check out her site here.

Name 5 things you would really like to change, either with yourself, your community, your family, your country, whatever....

Copy this to your blog, including your responses, and be sure to click this link to today's Friday Five Prompt to add your link to the comments. 

Thanks, and Happy Fiving!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So without further adieu ...

Five things I'd change:

1) Who the Governor of Michigan is before she kills what's left of this once great state ... nuf said ...

2) Get that idiot out of the mayor's office in Detroit. His *sex, lies, and text messages* scandal isn't helping a city with an already bad image. Among other things he's not telling the truth about ...

3) Gasoline prices!!

4) My life. LOL. Not that I'm really unhappy with it, but there's been a few bad decisions along the way that I'm trying to overcome now ... slowly but surely it's happening.

5) And I'll be damned if I can think of a fifth one at the moment ...

7 comments:

  1. My sister lives in MI too--Rochester Hills. I think she feels the same way! LOL I would like to change some things in my life too...baby steps, baby steps lol have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mayor is still in office? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MaryMusic, your sister doesn't live too far from me ...

    Yup, babysteps!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Sharksfan, can you believe it? That fool is still in office. He refuses to resign. http://www.clickondetroit.com/index.html if you want your daily dose of Detroit Politics ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. politics certainly seems to crop up a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy, I've noticed that too. Pretty sad when you think about it ... seems every time you open a newspaper or watch the nightly news any more there's another political fiasco developing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pretty content if you cant think of five by the sounds of it. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete