So, not much else going on around here today. Been cleaning out one of my email boxes. That's why all the joke postings today. Good stuff I've been meaning to post to my blog before I delete them for ever.
Got an email I'm going to share with all my Michigan friends. I need to work on it a little bit first, since it came to me in a PDF file and I can't post it here until it's in a text format. I want to be able to share it with everyone. It's a list of Michigan companies and some of the many products they offer. If every Michigander would spend just $10 a week in buying Michigan-made products we would put $36 million back in to the Michigan economy *each week*!!
In the meantime I fould this link ...
http://www.buymichiganproducts.com/Public/Index.php
Yeah, I know I wanted to leave Michigan for greener pastures. I still do in a way. But at the same time, Michigan *is* my homestate. I hate what's been happening to what was once a great state. We all need to band together and fix what's wrong.
Maybe then none of us will have to leave Michigan in search of employment.

Well done on your grades, I know you worked hard for them! Hugs
ReplyDeleteThank you, Helen. I did work hard, but it's always a relief when those final grades come in! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your terriffic grades and keep up the good work! I know its hard. I'm a student also though in a different area of study. Reading your post made me realize I had forgotten to post my good news from 2 weeks ago. I passed my exam in Psychology with an A!
ReplyDeleteI have an A average now. It was a great relief for that to be over. I start another class this week.
Thanks, Dana!!! And congrats on your grades!! It's not easy, but it's so worth it! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteYou're right on that, sister! Hugga hugga to you-hoo!
ReplyDeleteHugs back atcha!!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYOU CAN DO IT YES YOU CAN, well you did do it =)
HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Cass ... thanks. Like I said, total relief - or is that shock - that I didn't fail that class!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo Great Grades you have there!!
ReplyDeleteWe have those things here for our economy although its usually buy Australian made and owned.
Helen, we've had the "Buy American" thing going on for years now. I've tried to buy locally made items whenever possible, but never had a real good list to go by. Now I do, LOL. And I'll gladly pay a little more for something knowing that the profits are staying here in Michigan.
ReplyDelete